The quality of a child’s experience here at Potomac correlates directly with the energy, enthusiasm, expertise and imagination of the summer staff members with whom he or she works. We hire inspiring people who work as a team to enrich the lives of the children who attend our camps.
- Read our camp descriptions, job requirements and dates of this year’s programs, and get to know our staff.
- Complete and submit 2021 online application (either New or Returning).
- Submit reference forms prior to interview (needed for new applicants only).
- We will be in touch to set up an interview if your qualifications match up with open positions.
- Once hired and you have signed and returned your employment contract, you will receive an email from Potomac’s HR department with instructions on how to onboard through our HR/payroll system PAYCOM. All employment forms needed will be submitted through this system. Here is a list of what you will be filling out.
- Here is an employment checklist to help you with this process.
For additional information about Summer@Potomac or the application process, email our office at email@example.com.