Before You Begin
Please read the 2021 Health and Safety Protocols page before you register.
March 1 – Priority Registration Period Begins: Prior to Open Registration, applications for returning campers and current Potomac families, and siblings of either group, will be processed in the order in which they are received (must have registered within the past two summers or be a current student, faculty or staff member to qualify). See our FAQ for more information.
- Use the priority registration link, then login using the email address and password you used to create your account. First time registrants will be asked to create an account.
March 8 – General Registration Opens: All applications received on or after the first day of General Registration will be processed in the order in which they are received. See our FAQ for more information.
- First time registrants will be asked to create an account. If you already have an account, login using the email address and password you used to create your account.
Registration Closing: Registration for available three-week session camps continues until two weeks prior to the start of the session. Registration for available weekly camps continues until Noon on the Tuesday prior to each Monday start. (Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.)
Here is what you will need to provide during registration:
Arrival and Departure Method
During registration, you will be required to provide the arrival method and dismissal method for your camper. Campers entering grade 2 and above who are attending a three-week camp and do not live in our neighboring community must choose a bus route. In addition to bus service, a carpool option is available to campers entering grades K and 1, all campers attending a weekly camp, and siblings riding with them. Campers who live in our neighboring community may choose to walk or ride a bike to camp. To view the complete list of bus routes, click here.
- “Parent One” is used as the primary contact for emailed information letters about camp, etc.
- We also ask for the names and phone numbers of two emergency contacts, other than the parents.
- Returning camp families should be sure to update emails, phone numbers, and addresses that may have changed since your last registration.
Health and Medical Information
- Name and phone number of child’s physician.
- Description of any allergies or medical conditions affecting your child.
- COVID-19: Click here to read the 2021 Health and Safety Protocols and Assumption of Risk; verification of reading these policies is required during registration.
- By June 1, or prior to your child’s first day of attendance at camp, you may email, fax, or mail the required report of physical exam/immunizations.
VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted to pay Registration Fee(s) and Program Deposit(s). The registration will not be transmitted to us if you do not complete this step.
Admission into all programs is on a first-come, first-served basis. Your place in the queue is determined by the time that you actually complete the registration by clicking “Submit application”.
- You may log in to your account at any time to make a credit card payment.
- If paying by personal check, be sure your payment reaches the Summer@Potomac office before May 17.
- Beginning May 17, unpaid balances will be charged to the credit card on file.
Please Note: After April 30, payment in full is due at the time of registration.
At registration, in addition to the camp tuition, there are Registration Fees ($100 per session / $40 per week). Registration Fees are non-refundable. A Program Deposit of $100 per program will be charged. The Program Deposit, although part of tuition, is also non-refundable. There are no refunds for absences.
Campers may request to change registration from one program to another with no penalty prior to the start of camp, if space allows. For any change in registration, there is no refund if the fee for the new program is less; if the fee is greater, the higher fee will apply. Changes for registered campers must be made by the Summer Programs office. Please e-mail email@example.com for changes.
COVID-19 Refund Policy:
In the event that Summer@Potomac is required to cancel any of our 2021 camp programs due to COVID-19 prior to the scheduled start of camp, refunds will be processed in full. You will be notified of any cancellations via email. We will automatically refund deposits/registration fees paid (if applicable) to the credit card used. You will NOT need to email a request to the Summer Programs office. Please allow us up to 3 weeks following notification to process your refund. Once processed, your account may take up to 7 business days to reflect the refund.
To withdraw a camper from any of our programs, parents/guardians must inform the Summer Programs office in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org/email. The refund schedule is as follows:
- Withdrawal on or before May 17: Registration Fee(s) and Program Deposit(s) are not refundable. All other payments will be refunded.
- Withdrawal after May 17: Registration Fee(s) and Program Deposit(s) are not refundable. No refund will be granted.
- If a program is cancelled by Summer@Potomac due to low enrollment, all payments for that program will be refunded in full or may be applied toward an alternate 2021 program.
Terms and Conditions
Summer@Potomac reserves the right to dismiss, without refund, any camper or student for inappropriate or unsafe conduct. Summer@Potomac reserves the right to cancel any class, program or service with insufficient enrollment. Summer@Potomac reserves the right to use photographs or videos of campers from Summer@Potomac 2021 in promotional materials unless a written request refusing such permission is received by the Summer Programs office prior to the start of camp.